Exclusive Request to Pay (RtP) Research Report, from Answer Digital
Request to Pay Research – Phase 1
The payments industry has identified a need for a more flexible approach to payments and is currently discussing what shape this might take in the 'Blueprint for the Future of UK Payments' out for public consultation. Organisations offering a flexible "Request to Pay" facility could provide the answer to many customers. Answer Digital conducted a piece of formative research with 200 potential RtP customers to find out what impact a flexible Request to Pay service would have on their behaviour and relationships with organisations.
A sneaky peek at what's inside our report...
Download the report here...
The report covers...
- Whether age would affect take up rates of RtP
- How low income families would use RtP
- How end users would like RtP to be delivered (email, apps, text or something else)
- How RtP would affect brand loyalty
- How charities can benefit from RtP
Read more about Request to Pay (RtP)